站式瑜伽:快速練出好氣質!(送書福利)

文章推薦指數: 80 %
投票人數:10人

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

(1)山式Mountain pose /Tadasana

雙腳併攏。

Feet together.

腳內側和外側均衡地向下壓。

Press the inner and outer side of your feet evenly into the floo r.

大腿肌肉收緊,髕骨上提。

Tighten your thigh muscles. Pull your knee caps upward.

大腿前側向後推,雙腿垂直於地面,身體重心均勻分布在雙腳上。

Turn the front of your thighs backward. Legs are perpendicular to the floor. Distribute your weight equally on the feet.

尾骨順向地面。

Lengthen your tailbone toward the floor.

伸直脊柱,胸腔上提打開。

Spine straight, lift and open your chest.

雙肩下沉。

Lower the shoulders down.

手臂沿身體兩側伸直向下。

Extend your arms along the sides of your body.

保持頸部、頭部伸直,目視前方。

Keep your head and neck upright. Look straight ahead.

保持自然地呼吸。

Breathe normally and naturally.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

(2)幻椅式 Chair pose / Utkatasana

山式站立。

Stand in mountain pose.

吸氣,雙手經體前向上舉過頭頂,掌心相對。

Inhale, and raise your arms overhead, with your palms facing each other.

大臂靠近耳朵,手肘伸直。

Keep your upper arms close to your ears, elbows straight.

呼氣,臀部向後下坐 。

Exhale; sit your buttocks down.

感覺自己坐在一把椅子上。

Feel like sitting in a chair.

重心均勻分布在雙腳上。

Distribute your weight evenly on your feet.

大腿肌肉收緊,腹股溝向後,背部伸展。

Tighten your thigh muscles. Groin backward.Stretch your back.

緊收肋骨,胸腔上提。

Tighten your ribs. Lift your chest up.

手臂與身體成一條直線;雙肩下沉。

Keep your arms and torso in a line. Release shoulders down.

保持3~5 次緩慢的呼吸。

Hold this pose for three to five slow breaths.

吸氣,還原為山式。

Inhale, and return to mountain pose.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

(3)鳥王(鷹)式 Eagle pose / Garudasana

山式站立,屈雙膝。

Stand in mountain pose. Bend your knees.

身體重心移向右腿。

Transfer your weight to the right leg.

抬左腿向上,纏繞右大腿,左腳纏繞在右腿肚後側。

Lift the left leg up, and twist your right thigh, then hook your left foot behind the lower right calf.

雙手側平舉。

Reach your arms out to your sides to a T shape.

右手臂在上,左手臂在下,相互纏繞,掌心相對。

Cross your left arm under the right. Wind the right forearm around the left. Bring your palms together.

大臂平行於地面,小臂垂直於地面。

Upper arms are parallel to the floor; lower arms are perpendicular to the floor.

支撐腿的膝蓋朝向腳尖,雙腿收緊。

Keep your knee of the standing leg toward the tiptoes. Tighten your legs.

髖部朝前,延展背部向上。

Keep your hips forward. Stretch your back up.

保持3~5 次呼吸。

Keep three to five breaths.

吸氣,解開雙腿雙手。

Inhale, and unwind legs and hands.

還原為山式。

換另一側練習。

Return to mountain pose. Repeat on the other side.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

(4)樹式 Tree pose /Vrksasana

山式站立。

Stand in mountain pose.

左腳著地,左膝向外側打開。

Put the toes of your left foot on the floor. Open your left knee out to the side.

抬左腳,將腳掌放在右大腿內側。

Lift your left foot off the floor. Place the sole against the inner right thigh.

左腳腳跟靠近會陰,腳尖指向正下方。

Draw the left heel close to your perineum, toes pointing toward the floor.

右腳內側踩實,右腿垂直於地面。

Press the inner side of right foot into the floor. Keep your right leg perpendicular to the floor.

雙腿肌肉收緊,左腳與右大腿互抵用力。

Tighten muscles of your legs. Press your left foot into your right thigh, which back into your left foot with equal pressure.

髖部中正,保持身體重心的穩定。

Keep your hips in the neutral position. Keep your weight stable.

雙手臂向上舉過頭頂,雙手與肩同寬,掌心相對。

Raise your hands overhead. Open your arms shoulder-width apart, palms facing each other.

雙肩放鬆,眼睛平視前方一個固定的點。

Shoulders relaxed, gaze at a fixed point in front of you.

保持3~5 次呼吸,呼氣,左腳落地,放下手臂。

Keep three to five breaths. Exhale, and lower your left foot to the floor. Release your arms to your sides.

換另一側練習。

Repeat on the other side.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

(5) 三角伸展式 Triangle pose /Trikonasana

山式站立,雙腿分開約1.2 米寬。

Stand in mountain pose, with your legs about 1.2 meters apart.

保持雙腳外沿平行;腳趾朝前,雙手側平舉。

Keep the outer edges of your feet parallel. Toes forward, reach arms out to your sides to a T shape.

轉右腳90 度,左腳微內扣。

Turn your right foot out 90 degrees to the right. Turn your left foot slightly to the right.

右腳腳跟與左腳足弓在一條直線上。

Right heel and left arch should be in a line.

右大腿肌肉收緊外旋;右膝蓋與第二、三根腳趾在一條直線上。

Rotate your right thigh muscles outward. Keep your right knee in a line with the index toe and middle toe of right foot.

呼氣,伸展軀幹,身體向右、向下彎曲。

Exhale and stretch your torso. Bend your torso down to the right.

拉伸時儘量保持兩側腰等長。

Keep both sides of your torso the same stretch as possible.

右手放在小腿脛骨的外側或者瑜伽墊上。

Put your right hand on the outer side of your shin or on the mat.

左手指向天花板。

Left hand pointing toward the ceiling.

轉腹部及胸腔向前。

Turn your abdomen and chest forward.

轉頭,眼睛看向天花板的方向。

Turn your head and gaze toward the ceiling.

保持3~5 次呼吸,吸氣,蹬後腿,立直上半身。

Keep three to five breaths. Inhale and straighten your back leg.Keep your upper body straight.

轉右腳朝前;換另一側練習。

Turn your right foot forward. Repeat on the other side.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

(6)戰士二式Warrior pose II / Virabhadrasana II

山式站立,雙腿分開大於1.2 米。

Stand in mountain pose with your legs more than 1.2 meters apart.

保持雙腳外沿平行;腳趾朝前,雙手側平舉。

Keep the outer edges of your feet parallel. Toes forward, reach your arms out to your sides to shoulder level.

右腳向外轉90 度,左腳微內扣,左足弓與右腳跟在一條直線上。

右腳腳尖正對右側方向。

Turn your right foot out to the right in 90 degrees. Keep left foot to the right slightly. Align the left arch with the right heel, toes of your right foot pointing toward the right.

吸氣,脊柱延伸;呼氣,蹬左腿,屈右膝,使小腿與地面垂直;大小腿互相成90 度。

Inhale, spine straight. Exhale, stretch your left leg. Bend your right knee. Make the shin perpendicular to the floor. Keep your upper right leg and your lower right leg at an angle of 90 degrees.

右膝對準右腳趾尖的方向,向右轉頭,眼睛看向右手指尖。

Keep your right knee cap in line with your right toes. Turn the head to the right. Look over the fingers of right hand.

骨盆保持中正,脊柱向上伸展。

Keep your pelvis in the neutral position, spine straight.

保持這個姿勢3~5 次呼吸,換另一側練習。

Stay in the pose for three to five breaths.Repeat on the other side.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

(7)戰士一式 Warrior pose I / Virabhadrasana I

山式站立,雙腳分開約1.2 米寬,雙手扶髖。

Stand in mountain pose with your legs about 1.2m apart. Place your hands on hips.

轉右腳朝向正右方。

左腳跟抬高,同時將髖部也轉向右側,兩腳內側在一條直線上。

Turn your right foot in 90 degrees to the right. Lift your left heel and rotate your hips to the right. Keep the inner sides of your feet in a line.

吸氣,雙臂從體前上舉過頭頂。

Inhale, and raise your arms overhead in front of your body.

呼氣,蹬直左腿;屈右膝,右小腿垂直地面,膝蓋對準腳尖。

Exhale, and straighten your left leg. Bend your right knee. The right shin should be perpendicular to the floor. Align right knee with your tiptoes.

左腿伸直,左腳跟蹬向地面,骨盆中正。

Keep your left leg straight. Press the left heel firmly into the floor. Keep the pelvis in a neutral position.

脊柱向上伸展,展開胸腔和腋窩,大臂儘量靠近耳朵,手肘伸直,雙肩下沉。

Lengthen the spine. Expand your chest and armpits. Make your

upper arms close to your ears. Straighten elbows and lower your

shoulders down.

吸氣,伸直雙腿,轉腳朝前,換至對側練習。

Inhale, straighten your legs and turn the feet forward. Repeaton the other side.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

(8)加強側伸展式 Sideways Extension / Parsvottanasana

山式站立,雙腳分開不超過1.2 米寬,雙手扶髖。

Stand in mountain pose with your legs less than 1.2m apart.Place your hands on hips.

轉左腳向左90 度,右腳跟抬高將髖部轉向正左側,右腳跟

在地面踩實。

Turn your left foot to the left in 90 degrees. Lift your right heel and rotate your hips to the left. Press your right heel firmly on the floor.

吸氣,展開胸腔,手肘後展。

Inhale, and expand your chest with elbows backward.

呼氣,從腹股溝起向前、向下彎曲軀幹。

雙手落於肩膀正下方,眼睛看向前方。

Exhale, and bend your torso forward and down from the groin.Hands are under your shoulders. Gaze forward.

兩腳內側踩實,雙腿收緊,右腿向後伸直,髖部中正。

Press the inner edges of your feet firmly on the floor. Tighten your legs and straighten your right leg. Keep your hips in a neutral position.

胸骨向前伸展,背部展平,雙肩後展。

Lift your sternum forward. Keep your back flat and expand shoulders backward.

吸氣,手扶髖直立起身,轉腳朝前,換至對側練習。

Inhale, rouse yourself, with hands on hips. Turn your feet forward. Repeat the pose on the other side.

內容摘錄自《實用瑜伽英語》

由後浪出版公司出版

評論中抽3位跑友 每人送1本

記得在文章最后角落里 點擊一下在看

按鈕哦

今年夏天變好看 O(∩_∩)O

最新熱門內容

點擊閱讀→每天跳繩1000下,堅持30天,會發生什麼?

商務合作 請加微信個人號

CYL1659

跑妞愛運動的微信個人號

ipb42195

↓跑步心情製作的隨身資料庫,點擊閱讀原文


請為這篇文章評分?


相關文章